Sunday, August 10, 2008

Radiohead - Reckoner and No Surprises live at All Points West



This is great because it's the opening number so you can hear the tension in the crowd before they come on.



Night two was even better. I can hardly believe I'm saying that as we got How to Disappear, Climbing up the Walls, Lucky and Street Spirit the first night, but the second night we got Fake Plastic Trees, The Bends, Exit Music and No Surprises. I'm so glad I saw both shows (full setlists for both nights here).

The funny list of things you couldn't bring into the festival:

NO Instruments
NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
NO Chains / Chain Wallets
NO Blankets
NO Outside Food & Bev
NO Camelpacks
NO Tents
NO Fireworks
NO Flags
NO Refunds Or Exchanges
NO Chairs
NO Video Cameras
NO Audio Recording Devices
NO Bota Bags
NO Professional Cameras
NO Stuffed Animals (???)
NO Pets
NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia (people must have had all the weed in their shoes, because it was very 420-friendly inside)

1 comment:

mamaramaTV said...

I read your comment on brooklynvegen and had to laugh: "An extremely nice jersey city cop" let me tell you, he must be the sole nice cop in JC. Mostly they treat everyone like crack whores and are extremely disagreeable. But, glad to hear you loved the show - me too!